Wednesday, 27 November 2013

A Beautiful Spot

Here I am again :))

I know, I know  I don't post for a week and then you get two posts in two days.  
It's a bit like waiting for a bus - you wait all day and then they all turn up at the same time, lol.

I wanted to put these pics up because it was such a beautiful place.  We had left Mystic and were driving along some lovely tree lined road when we came upon this spot.  
I couldn't believe it and I said to Danny 
"We have to stop here!"
So he did, well he pulled into a safe place first :))

It was just stunning -  a lovely day, beautiful coloured trees and clear still water with perfect reflections.
What more could I ask for?




We got back in the car, eventually, and started on our journey to Maine and the White Mountains. 

By the way, I feel I should really say that the last four pictures in my previous post were all Danny's work.  My wee camera doesn't do very well in the dark. 
 He takes quite a good picture don't you think?

 Phew,  that will be me back in his good books for telling you that ha ha. :))

8 comments:

Pam :) said...

Wow what beautiful scenery. Wish I was there to see it in person. Have a safe journey Ellie.

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful lake and lovely reflections.

Debbie said...

WoW so beautiful!!

Our photos said...

Bautiful are your photos!

doodles n daydreams said...

Hi Ellie, I'm still here, still enjoying :)

Diana

Kerri Farley said...

Oh so Lovely!! Keep your pics coming!!

Busy Little Chicken said...

Looks lovely!!

Rose said...

Beautiful photos...love it when the water is still and the reflections so nice.